Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pregnant or not?

Hi, i took a hpt yesterday, a predictor. There was a very very feint lilac dot in the test panel and the control dot is very dark. Does this mean its positive or not? I wasn't sure if it was actually there but i asked my boyfriend and he could see it as well. I did another test later that day which also came out positive. So i went to get a first response test but this came out negative. Did another predictor this morning and that also came out negative, i was a different batch to the ones that came out positive. Do you think this means i'm pregnant or not? Can't get into the doctors until next week

Pregnant or not?
If you get a faint positive it's most likely positive. Some tests can pick up the pregnancy hormone in your urine earlier and better than others. Sounds like you are most likely pregnant and the 2 negatives were unable to pick up the hormone. I'd wait and get another test if you want, but this time do it with your first morning urine. That is when the pregnancy hormone is the easiest detected in the urine. Otherwise get to your doctor when you can for a blood test to confirm. There is also a site that people refer others with questions like this to... www.peeonastick.com... Although I haven't visited it.. I have heard of it often here on Yahoo Answers... Best wishes to you!
Reply:I am 8 weeks pregnant now, when I took first test on day period was due I had a very very faint line.. but one was there.. when I took another test the following day it was a bit stronger line. Everyday your hormone levels increase. Wait until tomorrow morning and re-test.. whatever that test says I would believe. Clear blue tests are very accurate. nGood luck! Are you wanting to be pregnant?



computer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

lilac Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting