Sunday, March 14, 2010

Looking for Balinese cats....?

I live in Canada and would like to adopt a Blue or Lilac point Modern Balinese... I've had difficulty finding breeders in Canada and have some apprehensions to shipping a kitten.. is it really safe? If I can't find a breeder in Canada should I be looking as close to Canada as possible, like the northern US or does it matter? (greater distances on a plane, etc)





I've also never had a cat before, so any tips are appreciated! :) I don't really care if its show quality, its more for companion while I go to University... I'll have my own small basement apartment and plan to spend a lot of time there.





Thanks! :)

Looking for Balinese cats....?
you can try looking up your postal code on petfinder.com, and typing balinese in the breed section, this will find rescued kittens, in a month or so, there will probably be even more, as kitten season is upon us, i'd do it for you, but being that i'm in the U.S., I know nothing about the areas of Canada





I found a few in California, but I doubt you'll want to travel that far, and you'll then be faced with the obstacle of bringing an animal out of and into another country, big hassle. You can also google balinese rescue, with the name of your town or area or postal code. Another idea, you can check this website


http://www.cfainc.org/breeds.html


contact them and they should be able to provide you with the names of reputable breeders in your area.
Reply:and look up on google for the cat you want. go get a book on trianing there should be tips in there



skins.be blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

lilac Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting