Friday, March 12, 2010

I am getting a new phone in october. i am currently in tmobile and not so happy. read below to find out more.?

i want either an lg cherry chocolate or the new nokia 5300 in lilac color. i dont like that the nokia is with tmobile. does it have good reception? is chocolate a better buy? please help! which phone should i choose. what will be more popular in october? these are all things im putting into mind.

I am getting a new phone in october. i am currently in tmobile and not so happy. read below to find out more.?
my friend has the cherry chocolate and i hate it!! it*s next to impossible to use!! i have an enV from verizon and i love it!!
Reply:I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THAT NOKIA 5300 IS GOOD, BUT AS A T-MOBILE CC REP. I WOULD WAIT TILL SEPTEMBER TO DECIDE. NEW HANDSETS COME OUT EACH MONTH.



super nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

lilac Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting