Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Redoing Teen Room!!?

Ok well I'm redoing my room and I'm doing Black and White with Teal and Lilac as accent colors. I already have my comforter and it's black and white ( there's a link to it on my other question) read my other question and give me more tips. But now instead of sponging the white wall with different colors I think I'm gonna stencil some sorta saying so give me some sayings and then also on that wall I wanna be a photographer so I'm gonna take really cool black and white pics with my friends and I'm gonna blow them up and putem on that wall so yeah just please give me any advice you have!!! oh and I'm going to be homschooled so I want to have a hidden spot to put my school stuff!! KKK!!! well plase help!!! oh and I'm 13 goin on 14!!


%26lt;3


Me

Redoing Teen Room!!?
the cheapest yet most dramatic change you can make to any room is with color, more specifically fabric, buy a roll of a cool fabric at the local store, use it to drape on walls, drape over bed, over chairs, create dividers by either stapling it to the ceiling or using hooks, it gives the room a designer look, but with out having to actually hire one.-blurey



affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

lilac Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting