Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dwarf hamster color cross?

If I crossed a Red-eyed Lilac dwarf hamster (aaddpp) with a Black dwarf hamster (aa) does anyone know what genotypes and phenotypes I would get? I've tried a punett square but I'm not sure I'm doing it right.

Dwarf hamster color cross?
it always depends on the backgrounds of the hamsters. For example is the black from a black dad and black mom with all black siblings? otherwise it has other genes as well. You have to take into account the single genes, also BOTH parents must pass on the gene to the baby inorder for it to be present, so Most likly you wouldnt get many colors unless they have masked genes.



dry skin care

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

lilac Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting