Saturday, October 24, 2009

Can someone give me their leftover wedding decorations?

We are getting married on June 30th in Detroit, Michigan and are running low on funds. If anybody has leftover tulle/ or decorations please let me know... maybe I can buy it?!? Our colors are lilac and white (with silver as an accent color).

Can someone give me their leftover wedding decorations?
Yup, come and get them! Our colours were white, pink, lilac and yellow. I live in Saskatchewan, Canada -- come for coffee and pick them up free!
Reply:why don't you look on used sites for wedding supplies


i got lots of my wedding stuff off 'usedcalgary' and even ebay





good luck!



world history

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

lilac Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting