Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Plant information.?

Hi, I was given some plant and bush branches and need to know what to do to make sure they root properly. I have a big lilac tree clipping, some bleeding heart branches and snowball branches. Do I have to put them in water to root or just plant directly in the ground?? If anyone can help please let me know. Thanks.

Plant information.?
I don't think Bleeding Heart will root.. Lilac may under controlled conditions (like a mist bed in a greenhouse), but not when it is in active growth (like now). You can try dipping in 'Rootone; - a rooting hormone and then a moist gowing meduim (potting mix or even sand), but I don't think you will have any success. sorry.
Reply:lilac- you can plant just the branches and they will grow same with snowball branches but bleeding heart I dont think so



dental

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

lilac Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting