Friday, November 6, 2009

What style can i decorate my room in?

I have a very small room, its lilac at the minute with beech furniture but i really want a more girlier bedroom i like the colour blue and silver i have silver blinds, i also love glittery things and crystal things i love lights and allsorts, is there any websites or pictures or ideas you can give me? Or themes?


Please not teensthemes.com way to babyish

What style can i decorate my room in?
Make it your own style...I saw something the other day that just might work for you. It was the twinkle lights hidden in a sheer window topper...it looks great at night, and in the day you can't really see them. Adds a lot of sparkle and not much cost!!!



skins.be blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

lilac Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting