Friday, November 6, 2009

Idea for Painting a BEDROOM Set in DISNEY PRINCESS THEME?

HI guys I had a question, we bought a really nice bedroom set/hutch /desk set for my girls bedroom, and I need ideas on how to paint it in a disney princess theme?





My kids room is painted in lilac/pink with all disney decorations, does anyone have any ideas on what color to paint the bedroom set?





the set is now in all white, it needs to be painted because it has a few scratches, what color do you think will match? any ideas would be appreciated this will be such a fun project for me! Thanks in advance

Idea for Painting a BEDROOM Set in DISNEY PRINCESS THEME?
The Home Depot has a Disney line of paint, made by Behr I think. It has specific color schemes for the Disney princesses which should make it easy to coordinate with the room. There are lots of shades of lilac and pink you could play with. We painted my daughter's desk with Wave of the Wand which is a cool mauvey color. Even the shades of blue like Cinderella Glass Slipper/ Bibbidi Bobbidi Blue or green like Tinkerbell could look really great too.
Reply:either purple, silver, or gold would be really pretty! I hope she enjoys her room!



genealogy mormon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

lilac Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting